MY MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION

19:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments


MAC lipstick is the gateway that dragged me into the lipstick junkies world. MAC is the favorites lipstick brand of mine; it is affordable for the high-end starter. MAC is the first expensive/high end brand I ever try. There are varieties of shades and finishes that fit your preference and appropriated for all occasions. The scent of MAC lipstick is heavenly smell good. 

My collection is not as big as the other beauty blogger because I know I use all of them. (Actually, I'm trying to comfort myself because I jealous the other bloggers that have the gigantic MAC lipsticks collection, I want all of them). I still have a lot of Wish list to buy in the future. However, I got 13 MAC lipsticks. 

MATTE FINISH: 

The matte finish is one of the hardest to work with, definitely delivers the best color payoff and is the most longwearing of all the different finishes. The downside is that it will show off every dry crease in your lips and patches off the lips. These lipsticks also tend to be really drying and take forever to get off. MAC Matte formula is killing me, It dried my lip very badly, It peels the patches off of my lip. I can put this on only an hour after that my lip start patches. I cannot put this on without the lip balm.


I HAVE 5 MATTE LIPSTICKS:

1 HONEY LOVE
2 PLEASE ME
3 VELVET TEDDY
4 LADY DANGER
5 RUBY WOO (RETRO MATTE drier and more matte than the matte finish).


MAC HONEY LOVE LIPSTICK is a nude with a light brown beige, this color washed me out. It is not suitable for fair skin. When I put this lipstick on, it looks like I’m wearing a concealer on my lip. I gave this to my sister and she's wearing fine, She is NC30.The opacity is pigmented with one swipe, you get the real color. The longevity is four hours, the texture is creamy, easily to apply but still feeled dry on my lip.






MAC PLEASE ME is a light-medium creamy pink, It’s an everyday pink but I have to put on the lip balm first, makes it applied more smoothly. It is opaque, the finish is matte shows off every dry crease on my lip, but it has a noticeable sheen to it, the texture is very creamy; it’s one of MAC’s better matte formulas. It lasts 4-5 hours on me. 




MAC VELVET TEDDY is a deep-tone beige. It’s a muted, light-medium rosy beige with a hint of brown and warm undertones, but it a bit more brown on me but still wearable. In my opinion, it like a more satin finish that not as dry as the other matte lipstick from MAC. It had an opaque color payoff with one swipe can cover your lip cover. It applied on a smooth and creamy texture that glided on evenly. This shade lasted about four and a half hours on me and was neither drying nor hydrating.





MAC LADY DANGER is one of my favorites. It is vivid bright orange-red slightly more red than orange on me. It’s longwearing, which isn’t surprising, and lasts six hours and leaves a stain behind. Unfortunately, It dried my lip but I love the color so I wear it even it catches on my lip a dry flakes. The consistency is lightly creamy so it doesn’t tug at the lips too much.




MAC RUBY WOO is the only RETRO MATTE That I have. It’s a medium-dark red with cool blue undertones, it is a matte finish and the texture is extremely dry and stiff, which makes it harder to apply as it really pulls at the lips. This is an intensely pigmented; it tagged my lip so bad when I applied it. Once on, it lasts for the whole day and leaves a stain behind, though it is extremely drying for me. I have to moisturizing my lip before I applied this and it last all day without patchiness showing. It is an gorgeous red color that worth to have it in your collection.







  

CREME SHEEN:



The Cremesheen is a very subtle lipstick that needs to be layered to intensify the color. It has a very glossy finish and feels very light on the lips, and one thin layer almost looks more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick. It is one of my favorite finishes. Cremesheen lipsticks are extremely creamy and glossy. Medium pigmentation, the color pay off is great, the creaminess is quite hydrating and staying power is 3 hours, but the color is not long-wearing.





 I  have 5 Cremesheen lipsticks:


6 CREME CUP
7 CORAL BLISS
8 SPEED DIAL
9 CROSSWIRE
10 SPEAK LOUDER



MAC CRÈME CUP LIPSTICK is a light blue pink / a cool toned whitish pink, it is an everyday basic pink but it’s more lighter than my natural lip color so I always wear a nude lip liner underneath to make it more opaque. The texture is creamy and slightly glossy, medium pigmentation and stays on for around 3 hours on lips without touchups.    




MAC CORAL BLISS LIPSTICK is a soft pink preach coral with a natural sheen. This is my go to color for everyday makeup. It is the prettiest color for light nude pink coral, perfect for summer. When you applied it, you have to keep layering it to intensify the color pay off. Normally I applied it with 3 swipes, the staying power is 2-3 hours on me. This have some shimmer it would appear after the color is gone.




MAC SPEED DIAL LIPSTICK is a blue-base pink with golden sheen. This is a great pink for people who may not want neon bright pink. This is a nice bright pink that isn't too much but still feels blue-base pink likes a bubblegum pink colour. It isn't too heavy, but applies opaque and can be built up and made even brighter. It has good lasting power, needs retouching after eating.



MAC CROSSWIRES LIPSTICK is a lovely shade of coral pink; it’s not so muted but still bright on me. This color is making my face looks healthier, I always put this lipstick on when I have a light eye makeup or sometime did not do an eye makeup. t’s about as opaque as a lipstick can get on my lips, this color leave a stain on my lip. The staying power is incredibly long maybe 5-6 hour on me.




MAC SPEAK LOUDER LIPSTICK is a poppy blue pink with a vibrant medium-dark pink-red shade. It is a sheer pink-red lipstick; it’s not too bold, perfect for people who start wearing red lipstick. It has mostly opaque color coverage, and it’s one of the creamier Cremesheens I’ve used, wore for a 5-6 hours and leave a stain on my lip.





AMPLIFIED:

Lipstick with the amplified finish is highly pigmented and longwearing, it’s glossy, opaque and creamy unlike the creamsheen finish lipstick that some may have a shimmer and less color pay off.



I HAVE 3 AMPLIFILED LIPSTICKS:

11 CHATTERBOX
12 VEGAS VOLT
13 IMPASSIONED


MAC CHATTERBOX LIPSTICK is an opaque, pretty-in-pink lipstick; it’s a smidgen on the cooler side. It not rather the neutral pink, it’s a standout pink, but it’s not bright or neon. It wore out about 3-4 hours without touchups.




MAC VEGAS VOLT LIPSTICK is a brightened coral-orange with a creamy, opaque finish. This looks more coral-orange slightly hint of red on me, definitely brightens my complexion. Its intense pigmentation, applied it with 1 swipe, you get the real color. The longevity is 3-4 hours.



MAC IMPASSIONED LIPSTICK is a nearly neon pink-red shade, this is suitable for some people who begins wearing red lipstick; It’s not too bold, nor too sheer. It’s compliment my completion. I have a love-hate relationship with this lipstick. The first time I try this I think it’s too neon and bold for me. I don’t like it but now it’s become my everyday lipstick. It lasts the whole day without touching up and leave the stain on my lip.






This is all my MAC lipstick collection, My lip is getting hurt from the swatch but I hope you're enjoy it. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Wish you have a good day!! :) 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 ความคิดเห็น: