HAULS- MAKE UP FOR EVER ARTIST SHADOW

20:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments



Yesterday, I went to shopping and just chilled out at the Make Up Forever Counter. I did some eyeshadow swatches on my arm and I can't believe how smoothly this eyeshadow glide on my arm and the pigmentation is insanely opaque with one swipe, the blend-ability is incredibly smooth with the light touch of my finger and the texture is soft and creamy. OMG!! So I bought it 3 colours and 1 empty palette.

The colour that I bought:
 ME 612 SILVER BROWN (METALLIC FINISH)
D 826 FIG (DIAMOND FINISH)
M 928 EGGPLANT (MATTE FINISH)
Make Up For Ever claims that this is a gel-powder formula with 88% pigment in each shadow, Artist Shadow boasts both superior color pay-off of a professional eye shadow and high blendability. Its soft texture glides on smoothly on the lid. Artist Shadow is available in 5 finishes: matte,satiny, iridescent, metallic and diamond. 

The Finish that I like the most is Matte Finish, This finish is the creamy,blendable and pigmented. I not impressed with the Diamond Finish because this have a glitter fallout but still blendable and pigmented so it's alright for me.


THE SWATCHES ON MY ARM.

I will do a tutorial video with this palette to show you how its perform.



THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG!! LOVE YOU GUY :)







You Might Also Like

0 ความคิดเห็น: