My Top 5 Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes ❤️ l BrianneBe

09:26:00 Unknown 0 Comments





   Eyeshadow palettes are probably my biggest beauty vice, I am obsessed with eyeshadow palette whether the packaging or quality of it. I love collecting them.I did not have large collection like other people but this is my absolute everyday go-to eyeshadow palette that I feels secure and safe to use on a hurry situation and I can rest assured that the eyes makeup is perfect for the day because the eyes are the window of your face, you have to make them perfect!!






  This is my top 5 favorite eyeshadow palettes. I love wearing pink,purple and red eyeshadow instead of brown,bronze and gold. It's compliment my pale/fair skin (NW10) looks more healthier and gives more colour to my pale face so i'm not look like a ghost :) Also,it makes my dark-brown almost black eyes stand out really well. 

All Texture of palettes are 
-Pigmented
-Soft and Buttery
-Blendable
-long lasting
-True-to-pan colour

Some may have minimal fall-out but most of them are totally awesome in qualities and they're doing a great job. I really hope you like it as well xoxo. 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!





You Might Also Like

0 ความคิดเห็น: